Lead capture forms can be added to your website and when filled in by a prospective customer, their details will automatically added to Act! 365.
To start, navigate to the E-Marketing section.
- Click Lead Forms
- Click Add Lead Form
- Under the 'General' section ensure that the form has a name.
- If required; select which group you'd like contacts that have been created via the lead form to be added in to
- Under the 'Style' section make any changes to font size/form colour
- Under the 'Fields' section add/remove any fields as required
- If you'd like to make a field mandatory, ensure that the 'Required' box is checked
- Click Save
The subsequent page will provide coding that can be added to your website to display the form. The form can also be previewed or edited from this screen.
Please note that Swiftpage do not provide support for your website. If you are unsure how to add coding to your website, please contact your web developer.