As this process uses both Act! 365 as well as the iCal from Mac there are 2 sets of directions.
From Act! 365
- Click ’Profile ’ from the bottom left corner
- Click ’My Profile’
- Click ’Apps & Integrations’
- Highlight the iCal Integration URL
- Copy the iCal URL
From Mac Calendar
- Click ’File ’ from the top menu
- Click ’New Calendar Subscription’
- Paste the iCal URL from Act! 365 into iCalendar Subscription
- Click ’Subscribe ’
- From the ’Untitled Info section’ fill out open fields as desired
- Enter name for the Act! 365 calendar
- Select a colour to distinguish what items are from Act! 365 calendar
- Select where you want the iCalendar to display
- Select auto refresh preferences
*Please note that there are 2 settings as to where the calendar can display.
The two setting are
’On My Mac’
If you select ’On My Mac’ it will synch with the Mac only If you select ’iCloud ’ it will synch with the Mac and other devices connected to that iCloud account.