Start in the Emarketing section
To import a template, you must have the HTML file and all images used therein (not zipped or compressed) saved locally on your computer.
- Click 'Template Manager'
- Then select the upward pointing arrow on the right
- Fill in the category and template name
- Click 'Browse' to select the template HTML file from your computer and click 'Open' in the dialog box
- Click 'Next'
- You will now be prompted to browse your computer to match the images referenced within your HTML These images will be listed at the top of the window. Click 'Browse to Images' to select the images from your computer.
- Click + press 'Shift' to select multiple images, or select each image individually, and click 'Open' in the dialog box. It may take a few seconds to upload your images. Your progress will be shown in the bottom half of the window and check marks will appear next to the images listed at the top as they are uploaded.
- Once all of the images listed at the top have a check mark next to them, click 'Submit'.
Your imported template will now appear in the 'Template Manager' section under the category and name you specified in step #4.
Please note: We do NOT recommend attempting to edit your own imported HTML template within our template editor. This will likely break your template so it will not appear as you expect upon send.