Note: The following information is provided as a convenience. Swiftpage does not provided support for third party products or services. When you export contacts from LinkedIn, only the full name, current employer and email address will be exported.
- Log into your LinkedIn account
- Move your cursor over 'Connections'
- Click 'Keep in Touch'
- Click the cog icon
- From the 'Advanced Settings' section, click 'Export LinkedIn Connections'
- From the 'Export to' drop-down, select a file type, then click 'Export'
- Fill in the security verification code, then click 'Continue'
- Save file and click 'OK'